Midlands Police

Collapse
X

• Suodata
  • Aika
  • Näytä
Clear All

• Midlands Police

Tää nyt ei ihan verkosta löytynyt vaan tipahti ö-meiliin. Lieneekö täyttä bluffia vai etsiikö poliisi tosiaan autoja tähän tyyliin. Luulis löytyvän autokauppiailta tms paljon helpommin... Kulut ja limsatkin maksetaan :D

www.vwaudiforum.co.uk :

VWAudi Forum has been approached with an unusual request from West Midlands Police. They are looking for help from members of this site to help with a reconstruction.

I have no idea what the reason for this reconstruction, and have no real need to or wish too, but I have agreed to send out this message on their behalf.

I appreciate that this message will not apply to a majority of members, so I apologise for sending you this message, but appreciate you reading this.

This is the ?appeal? that West Midlands Police have requested, along with contact detail for the Department in question are shown below:-

?As part of a major investigation, Police in the West Midlands are seeking to film a CCTV reconstruction of the movements of a black Audi A4 saloon (2006-2008) for forensic comparison. To achieve this they need to source three specific variants, an RS4, an S4 and a standard A4 (one of each) and it is hoped that members of the Forum that own these vehicles will volunteer to take part in the exercise which will take place late in the evening in Birmingham on a date convenient to all concerned. The vehicles should be of factory specification with no after-market additions. Expenses will be paid and refreshments provided. Confidentiality assured"

The contact details are as follows:-

Andy Thompson
    Detective Sergeant 1130
    Team 4 MIU
    Chace Avenue
    Coventry

Tel 0845 1135000 ext 79346580

Email: a.k.thompson@west-midlands.pnn.police.uk

Incident Room Tel 02476 539800

Please contact them directly if you can assist, do not contact the site as we are neutral in this matter, and as stated have no real idea what this reconstuction is for.

Thanks

The ForumTeam

Unsubscribe details: To unsubscribe for ALL FUTURE Email and/or Private Messages, please log into the site, and enter your ?User Control Panel? and amend the settings for the site contacting you, you can find these settings here: http://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/p...do=editoptions
    DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE!! If you have problems with the above please email stuart@vwaudiforum.co.uk
Working...
X