No announcement yet.

Huijari liikkeellä!

Collapse
X

• Suodata
  • Aika
  • Näytä
Clear All

• Ja kohta tulee vahingossa ylisuureksi kirjoitettu shekki, josta pyytää palauttamaan ylimääräisen. Pankki kyllä hyväksyy shekin mutta niillä menee viikko katteen varmistamiseen. Tosin maksavat kyllä summan tilille ennen varmennusta. Kun olet palauttanut "ylimääräisen" ottaa pankki kohta yhteyttä ja kertoo shekin olleen katteeton. Tietenkään et enää saa mitenkään palauttamaasi ylimääräistä takaisin ja jäät sen pankille velkaa.
    Tätä en ymmärrä millään. Jos joku antaa shekin (josta pankki antaa rahat händyyn), ja jälkikäteen shekki osoittautuu katteettomaksi. En ymmärrä että se olisi millään tapaa shekin saajan ongelma.

Tuohan tosin toimisi hienosti mikäli shekin saajallakin olisi tiedot kuralla (eli ei mitään mistä ottaa). Rahat taskuun ja jos pankki jälkikäteen vaatii rahoja takaisin, antaa vaatia.

Comment

• Heheheh - tällainen tupsahti

Toni Bruno haluaisi ostaa ajoneuvosi : Volkswagen, Passat, 1998, 3 590 €, ID : 4427387
      Ajoneuvon rekisterinumero: GCJ-288

Viesti:

Hei, Do you Still have your car for sale? What is the final price? Where will i pick the car up after payment? Get back to me. Thanks TB

Ota yhteyttä kysyjään seuraavilla yhteystiedoilla: Toni Bruno
      Puhelinnumero: 0047024095678
      Sähköpostiosoite: tonibruno@rocketmail.com

Toni Bruno tonibruno@rocketmail.com

Tähän kiusallani vastasin:

To: Toni Bruno <tonibruno@rocketmail.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 1:56 PM
      Subject: Re: Nettiauto.com: käyttäjä on kiinnostunut ostamaan ajoneuvosi Volkswagen Passat, 1998

Sorry, had some email - problems earlier

So, I accept cash payment only - face to face.

final price is 2.700 euros

Car is situated at xxxx (near Turku) I´ll give further instructions if we are in business

Best regards

Minä

ja Toni Bruno vastaa:

Hello,
      Thanks for your reply i have concluded to buy your Vehicle and thereby accept your price.
      I will make out payment to cover the cost of the Vehicle, i will not want to waste much time in this transaction.My shipping agent will come and pick up the Vehicle after you have received and confirm the payment

I will need the following information from you,i will use the information to make out a certified bank cheque in your name and send it to your address.

(1) YOUR FULL NAME (name on cheque)..............
      (2)ADDRESS (for cheque delivery)...............
      (3) PHONE NUMBERS.............,

The total amount that will be on bank cheque will be (11,800 euro),cost for the Vehicle is( 2,700 euro)Please you will have to give the extra money on the cheque to my agent when he comes to pick up the Vehicle
      Best Regards

Tähän sitten vastasin kansainväliseen tapaan:

-> Toni

Hello Mr. Toni Bruno

GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!

Eipä ole kuulunut :D

Comment

Eikö tuossa nyt kannattaisi tehdä joku tutkintapyyntö ja sopia sitten "agentin" kanssa treffit. Sais nostaa koijarin suoraan miekkataksiin.

Comment

• Kannattaako noiden kelkkaan ollenkaan lähteä vastailemalla sähköpostiin. Voi alkaa pian tulla spämmiä postilaatikkoon.
          Niin pitkään huijareita riittää, kun aina löytyy joku riittävän herkkäuskoinen melkein tarttumaan koukkuun. Kannattaa aina yrittää, jos vaikka nappaisi kunnon saalis.

Comment

Noniin, rahantuloa ei voi estää :)

ECONOMICS AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION,
            15A Awolowo Road Ikoyi,
            Lagos NIGERIA.
            OUR REF: 10667FV

Attention,

After proper and several investigations and research at Western Union and MoneyGram Office, we found your name in Western Union database amongst those that have sent money through Western Union to Nigeria and this proves that you have truly been swindled by those unscrupulous persons by sending money to them through Western Union/MoneyGram in the course of getting one fund or the other that is not real, right now we are working hand in hand with Western Union to track every fraudsters down, do not respond to their e-mails, letters and phone calls any longer as they are scammers and you should be very careful to avoid being a victim to fraudsters any longer because they have nothing to offer you but to rip-off what you have worked earnestly hard to earn.

In this regard, a meeting was held between the Board of Directors of The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) and as a consequence of our investigations it was agreed that the sum of sixty thousand US Dollars (US$60,000.00) should be transferred to you out of the funds that Federal Government of Nigeria has set aside as a compensation to everyone who have by one way or the other sent money to fraudsters in Nigeria.

***Please note that we will no longer be liable for any loss, cost or expense whatsoever, suffered or incurred by You in connection with the fraudsters.
            Be warned!

We have deposited your fund at Western Union Money Transfer agent location EMS Post office Lagos, Nigeria.
            We have submitted your details to them so that your fund can be transferred to you. We have paid the Registration and Transfer fees and for security reasons we have also insured your fund to avoid misappropriation.

Contact the Western Union agent office through the email addresses stated below;
            email:[COLOR=#0000ff]western.unionmnytransferagency1@w.cn[/COLOR]

Yours sincerely,
            James Harry
            Investigation Officer.

Comment

Tulostin tuon mukaan kun oon menossa muutenkin pankkiin. Nostanko Janne sulle rahat samalla kertaa? En tarvi kuin sun henkilötunnuksen, luottokortin tiedot ja mieluiten skannauksen ajokortista. 10% käsittelymaksun voit helposti maksaa sit vaikka paypalilla :)

Comment

Alkuperäinen kirjoittaja jannekk
                Noniin, rahantuloa ei voi estää :)
                Hei sä et ole Janne yksin ton rahasumman kanssa, sain nimittäin ihan saman itse ;)

Comment

Alkuperäinen kirjoittaja jronkainen Näytä viesti
                  Hei sä et ole Janne yksin ton rahasumman kanssa, sain nimittäin ihan saman itse ;)
                  Ai perskuta, minä kun luulin että tämä on vain minulle tarjolla :)

Pitäiskin Western Unionilta sekä MoneyGramilta pyytää lausunto olenko koskaan heidän palveluitaan käyttänyt, koska omasta mielestäni en ole rahaa siirrellyt noiden kautta.

Comment

Alkuperäinen kirjoittaja jannekk
                    Pitäiskin Western Unionilta sekä MoneyGramilta pyytää lausunto olenko koskaan heidän palveluitaan käyttänyt, koska omasta mielestäni en ole rahaa siirrellyt noiden kautta.
                    Siis mitä, etkö sä muka ole maksanut tuon kautta tuota US$60k ;) Eikös meillä ACF:llä ole nyt jo oma agentti tuolla Afrikassa, laitetaanko Jari käymään Nigeriassa? ;)

Comment

Olen ensi viikolla menossa Nigeriaan (Lagos), pitäiskö käydä katsomassa minkälainen firma tuosta osoitteesta oikein löytyy =)

Comment

Lagos on nimenomaan yksi noista lähteistä. Kerropas miltä siellä näyttää kun kerran käyt. Toinen vahva pesäke on intian mumbai.

Comment

Kyllä noihin huijauksiin joku uskookin.
                          Varokaa "herra Wilsonia"...

Comment

Alkuperäinen kirjoittaja angra
                            Voi zsiisus, mitä tommoseen nyt sanois ja vielä kotikaupungin miehiä(siis toi tollo joka niitä rahoja lähetteli).
                            Kyllä internettiin tarvis olla alkolukko ja joku ajokortti, säästyis hölmöjen rahat. ;)

Comment

Hölmöiltä nimenomaan pitää ottaa rahat pois. Kaksi sanaa: Darwin, evoluutio.

Comment

Ikävä kyllä köyhätkin saa vielä lisääntyä joten Darwin ei mahda tällä kertaa mitään.

Comment

• Joku kenraali briteistä halus ostaa mun pärränLupasi lähettää oikein ison chekin ja joku tulisi noutamaan pärrän. Pyysi kuvaa rekisteriotteesta varmistaakseni kuka sen omistaa. Hyvää hyvyyttäni päätin lähettää hänelle kuvan tästä kansainvälisestikkin tunnetusta sormesta...

Comment

• Onhan näitä. Joku "jenkki armeijan" tyyppi halus ostaa mun auton. En edes vastannu ku osoite oli näinkin luottamusta herättävä kuin col_frankharrison_usarmy@hotmail.com

Comment

Aivan käsittämätöntä.

"Hämeenlinnalainen aikuinen mies tarvitsi lainaa vapailta markkinoilta. ---"
                                      No ei kovin kipeästi tarvinnut, jos noin paljon oli työntää huijarille :/

Comment

Heh, tällainen oli tänään tupsahtanut sähköpostiin.

Hello,

Olen Jian Chuanli, sijoituspäällikkö työskennellyt tunnettujen pankkienHongkongissa. Olen sinuun yhteyttä suhteen liiketoimen Haluan meidänsuorittaa, se on suhteessa tiliksi joka merkitsee yksitoista miljoonaa viisisataatuhatta dollaria kuuluvat edesmenneelle asiakkaalle.

Minun täytyy tavata olemassa uhkavaatimus pankin tarjoamaan hänen perheenjäsenensä ja kaikkia pyrkimyksiä paikallistamaan mitään on osoittautunut onnistu. Haluan esitellä teille kuin jälkeenjäänyt perheenjäsen, jotta voit laittaa väittävät varoja.

Ota ystävällisesti ilmoittaa kiinnostuksesi lisätietoja vastaamalla minun yksityinen sähköpostiosoite: jianchuanli01@yahoo.com.hk

Kiitos,

Comment

Sama posti oli tullut eilen illalla. Aiheuttaa välillä tahattomia naurukohtauksia nuo kääntäjien lauseet.. :D

Comment

• Sama tuli tännekkin..=)

Comment

• On se niin väärin, kun kaikille muille tarjotaan noita rikastumismahdollisuuksia, mutta ei mulle...

Comment

Näitä pukkaa nykyään jo aika usein. Tämä "Polskahdus promo" oli kuitenkin pakko laittaa jakoon. Voit Jondetski ottaa mun puolesta nää rahat, mulla on kymmeniä miljoonia tulossa. Piristi kummasta maanantai aamua ;=).

Aihe ONNITTELUT (UUDENVUODENPA"IVA" POLSKAHDUS PROMO)
                                                Viesti Olet voittanut $750 000 00 K?YTETTY? 2012 FACEBOOKIA Mobiilivet?misess?, jossa on Ref:980.Contact winners@fbonlinepro.com v?itt?? ett? sinun palkinto Ottaa yhteytt? THAIMAA ALUE On-line- J?rjest?j??mme suoraan kanssa tiedon alla;

Herra Stanley Wong S?hk?posti: winners@fbonlinepro.com

T?YSI NIMI: ......................
                                                OTA YHTEYTT? OSOITE/EI POSTILOKEROON: ......
                                                SOITA LUKU: ....................
                                                COUNTRY/NATIONALITY:.............
                                                FAKSAA LUKU. ..............................
                                                S?HK?POSTIOSOITTEESI: ..............
                                                SAKOTA LUKU-:...(5647600545189) ??
                                                NESTYSLIPPU LUKUA: ....(BLT: 12052006/20)

Congratulation uudelleen, ja toivomme sinut Iloinen joulu ja onnellinen uudenvuodenp?iv?.

Sinun Vilpitt?m?sti, Facebook Palkinto Promo Joukkue. S?hk?posti: winners@fbonlinepro.com
                                                onlinepromo@fbonlinepro.com Tel: (206) 497-9947 Teli?: (213) 285 6639 SMSIA: (415) 349-3584 Faksia Luku:
                                                1-206-260-9080 Facebookia 2012 englantilainen (US)

Comment

Sijoituspäällikkö Jian Chuanli on ottanut yhteyttä, kuten myös "Polskahdus promo".

Comment

• Lisätään listaan vielä nigerialaiskirje, jossa pitäisi ottaa yhteyttä Western Unionin johtajaan Mr. Innocent Peteriin. Nimen on pakko olla enne...

Comment

Asunnon myynti-ilmoitukseen tuli maili, johon vastasin näin:

So what is the deal?

---
                                                      Viestin lähettänyt henkilö on kiinnostunut Oikotie-palvelussa olevasta kohteestanne.

Kohteen tiedot:
                                                      Kohdenumero: 7095139
                                                      Sijainti: Mailatie 6, 01280 Vantaa
                                                      Asuntotyyppi: Rivitalo
                                                      Pinta-ala: 103.0

Asiakkaan viesti:
                                                      I find your offer interesting. Contact me for a deal ASAP

Lähettäjän nimi: William Shanahan
                                                      Lähettäjän puhelinnumero: 1919000001111
                                                      Lähettäjän sähköposti: will.shanahan15@gmail.com
                                                      Katso ilmoitus: http://asunnot.oikotie.fi/myytavat-asunnot/7095139
                                                      Nyt tuli tällainen tarina

Thanks once again for your prompt response to my email; in which I
                                                      was in receipt of your email responses concerning the purchase of your
                                                      Property, well I wish to inform you that I will pay for your Property
                                                      at any price. That is you will have to consider your Property now
                                                      sold to me and by this process I urge you to disregard any other
                                                      Buyer’s and also I shall be making the Payment to you in (( CASH ONLY
                                                      )) but base on your Acceptance to my Business Proposal of which I
                                                      really need your Personal and honest Assistance.

Fore more concerning the (NOTARY) and the whole Legal Documentation of
                                                      the Property in my Name should be suspended for now till I come over.
                                                      I will suggest and advise you to concentrate your attention on how you
                                                      are to receive the Payment of your Property in CASH at your Location.

I wish to let you know that I am a Captain with the United Nations
                                                      Troops in AFGHANISTAN, on war against Terrorism. Based on the United
                                                      States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from
                                                      AFGHANISTAN come this year, I have been deployed to come and work in
                                                      your country's military base soonest. Our mission is to help beef up
                                                      terrorist targeted states, mostly the United States and the European
                                                      Union on the war against Terrorism. I needed a Property for myself and
                                                      that was why I contacted you at first place concerning your Property.
                                                      But on the other hand I wish to inform you that I have in my
                                                      possession the sum of 16.2million USD which was recovered from one of
                                                      our raids on terrorists here in AFGHANISTAN because they keep most of
                                                      their money at home for evil activities which they normally get
                                                      through illegal deals on crude oil.

Based on the suffering we undergo here some of us do meet such luck.
                                                      It happened that I went for this Raid with the men in my unit and I
                                                      decided to take it as my share for my stress here in this evil land
                                                      filled with suicide bombers. I deposited this money with a Red Cross
                                                      Agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of
                                                      the money. It is under my power to approve whoever comes forth for
                                                      this money. I wish to use this money for charity purposes in Turkey,
                                                      where we have about 3 million Iraqi refugees and Sudan where we have
                                                      currently the highest numbers of refugees displaced as a result of
                                                      war. You need to visit such places. I want to invest the money on
                                                      stock fish from Norway to this refugees because base on my experience
                                                      on battle ground in this places, they lack a lot of fish and meat to
                                                      add to their meager and unpalatable meals which they get in little
                                                      quantity just to keep them living until God knows when the problem
                                                      ends. Instead of allowing these terrorists to get the money and spend
                                                      it on purchasing arms illegally from Russia and North Korea it is
                                                      better channeled to saving the world.

I cannot move this money to the United States America because I will
                                                      be in Europe for about 3years, so I need someone I could deal with. If
                                                      you accept, I will transfer the money to Europe where you will be the
                                                      Rightful Owner/Legal Beneficiary because I am a uniformed person and I
                                                      cannot be parading such an amount so I need to present someone as the
                                                      beneficiary. I am an American and an intelligence officer at that so I
                                                      have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through
                                                      DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE. I just need your Acceptance and all is
                                                      done.

Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give to you
                                                      the complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction
                                                      successfully. I decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary
                                                      and that is why I went to a Secured Property Web Site where I can be
                                                      sure that the person is real. I believe I can trust you. Where we are
                                                      now we can only communicate through our military communication
                                                      facilities which are secured so nobody can monitor our emails, then I
                                                      can explain in details to you. I will only reach you through email,
                                                      because our calls might be monitored, I just have to be sure whom I am
                                                      dealing with. If you are interested please send me your personal
                                                      mobile number so I can call you for further inquiries when I am out of
                                                      our military network. If you are not interested do not reply to this
                                                      email and please delete this message, if no response after 3days I
                                                      will then search for someone else. I am doing this on trust, you
                                                      should understand and you should know that as a trained military
                                                      expert I will always play safe in case you are the bad type, but I
                                                      pray you are not. Because 16.2million USD is a lot of money which is
                                                      the dream of anyone.

I wait for your contact details so we can go on. In less than 7days
                                                      the money should have been noted on your account and I will come over
                                                      for my money. I will give to you 30% of the sum and 70% is for my
                                                      dream. I hope I am been fair on this deal.

Best Regards,
                                                      Capt William Shanahan
                                                      Mites jatkaisin tästä tuon höynäyttämistä?

Comment

• Alkuperäinen kirjoittaja salonenm Näytä viesti
                                                        Asunnon myynti-ilmoitukseen tuli maili, johon vastasin näin:

Nyt tuli tällainen tarina

Mites jatkaisin tästä tuon höynäyttämistä?
                                                        Mä tiedustelisin tuolta 14A - Air defense artillerysta meininkejä :DD

Comment

Taas olisi tulossa reilut US$10 000 000. Rahantuloa ei voi estää.

Hello,
                                                          I am Mrs Teresa Au, HSBC Hong Kong, head of corporate
                                                          sustainability Asia pacific region. A sum of US$23,200,000.00
                                                          Million was deposited by our Late customer who died without
                                                          declaring any next of kin before his death in 2006.My suggestion to
                                                          you is to stand as the next of kin to Fadel Ahmed.We shall share in
                                                          the ratio of 50% for me, 50% for you. Please contact me via this
                                                          email.
                                                          Thanks
                                                          Teresa Au.

Comment

Kysy Janne jos Teresa tulis mukana niin saat koko summan? :-p

Comment

Vastatkaa suomeksi niin tulee niillekkin vähän pähkäiltävää. Ensin pahoittelut kun ei oikein englanti taivu ja sitten jotain kopy pastea suomeksi.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X