Pohjola Ralli 1980 - ulkomaiselle apua?

Collapse
X

• Suodata
  • Aika
  • Näytä
Clear All

Pohjola Ralli 1980 - ulkomaiselle apua?

Sain seuraavanlaisen spostin (Stefanie Sell ig audisport lima city [stefanie.sell@ig-audisport.com] on osoite). Jos joku osaa auttaa voi ottaa suoraan yhteyttä, en usko että tämä on huijaus tms mutta olkaa silti varovaisia jos otatte yhteyttä. Jos siis osaatte auttaa. Ottakaa suoraan Stefanieen yhteyttä, minä en sekaannu tän enempää.

Hello

I just picked now a name from the audiclub who was a bit familar to me. ;)) ( Marcus Grönholms Family Parts name)

Ok, I have a biiiiiiiiig question.
    As you can see, I´m from ig-audisport.com and my special Baby ig-audi-motorsport.com.
    From ig-audisport our biggest target is to get all history of the Rallyecars Audi used .

We have a big archiv, but some black holes, where we can´t identify the cars.
    You can see in my subject, I´m searching for Pohjola Ralli 1980 when Freddy Kottulinsky and Michele Mouton drove the 0 Cars.
    Michele only remember the cold ( - 42°C ) there and she feared to loose her feet in her thin drivershoes. ;))
    The Teamchef don´t remember ... to far in past.
    The organisation chief thought we was wrong and it was the arctic ralli and Mikkola drove there.
    I asked Hannu and.. he never drove arctic ralli as far as he remember.
    I had contact to Ralf Pettersson ( Rafu ), but he could not remember.

All I would need is contact to somebody who take part, who took photos ( if camera not frozen ) or a workshop near oulu, where maybe
    Audi was.
    Anything!
    Do you know who could help me there? It´s a very long time ago now, and People getting older and don´t remember.
    Here in Middle europe, the people just remember that it was too cold. *loool*

No, mechanics had to take a tool without gloves, that was the main focus from the Teamchief at this time. Take care of their people.

I thought now, that Audiclub in Finnland maybe could help. Or give a little Tip who, where or something.
    Any chance?

Thank you in Advance
    Stefanie

En usko että on huijaus, kysellyt rallinetissäkin -> http://ralli.net/foorumit/etsintakuulutukset/13973

Mut jollei wanhat ralliparrat ja tietopankki Rafukaan osaa vastata ni epäilen et tuskin kukaan täältäkään :(

Comment

Tuomo Tikka aikoinaan sähköpostilistalla tuota samaa selvitteli, lopputulosta en muista. Kottulinskyn nimi jäi mieleen.

Comment

Working...
      X