Kuulutus

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need TI-Halli or similar As soon as possible. Kuopio. Ideas?

Collapse
X

• Suodata
  • Aika
  • Näytä
Clear All

• Need TI-Halli or similar As soon as possible. Kuopio. Ideas?

Hei!

I have some visitors from Germany and one of them had a mishap on the track today. So he appears to have at least bent the from shock (iskari). But we're not sure and though the group knows a *lot* about A2 suspension, without parts and a lift, it's difficult to see what's going on.

We're currently at Tahko and the guy needs to be on the Ferry in Helsinki on Tuesday evening, so we need to get this fixed soon. Tomorrow would be awesome (apparently Motonet have an old Polo shock which should fit) but Monday is fine. He has too far to drive with the car in this state - it's like "driving on eggs" and EDS / ASR goes nuts because the steering wheel is no longer straight.

Anyone got any ideas, a hall with lift or other suggestions?

Thanks!

- Bret

You can try ask a service from JP Autotuning. Their garage is located in Siilinjärvi which is pretty close from Tahko.

Tel. +358 (0) 10 4409170
    +358 (0) 445671670

Btw We were skiing yesterday and noticed lots of A2 in Tahko Icetrack. Wondered that what was going on there.

And ofc I noticed one blue GT86/BRZ which stuck out easily from group of Audi A2s :)

Comment

If you still have the problem, you´re welcome to use my garage too. It has no lift and it´s not too big, but there are the usual tools and we can get the car lifted on jacks if needed.
      pm if necessary.

Comment

Working...
      X