AUDI 5-Quattro

Collapse
X

• Suodata
  • Aika
  • Näytä
Clear All

Comment

Selfmade module for semi-dynamic taillights. I have learned electronics in university, so i found those modules to be too expensive to buy. That semi-dynamic was more or less prototype build so fully dynamic tail and headlight indicators maybe during wintertime.

RS5 front grill for sale. I will sell it with black frame as OEm aluminium will replace existing grill.
      That black grill is in perfect conditon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_0f...&feature=youtu

Comment

That good diy mod. Next flashing brakelights for harder braking?

Comment

This car has it already, but i adjusted it abit. Flashing activates with emergency braking, but no too often in city.

Comment

New MMI panel. RS..

Black grill replaced with Oem RS5 grill. Black is sold, Silver (totally new) is for sale.

Comment

Comment

Comment

One nice feature, what i managed to complete.

Facelift climate panel is not exactly 1:1 and there might be alternative fot that. Most of guys will try to swap panel with fl panel because of knobs, but mostly because of white number on
                  black background. It matches great with cluster. Pre facelift panel has 10years old red look.

I wasnt intrested of buttons, but i wanted white numbers.

Panel to table.

Covers removed and display unclipped.

Old led off and new ones on. Those were soso small things to work with. Newones have to be with same parameters like oldones had.

Red diffuser off, and new white diffuser on.

Comment

Back together and ready.

Look really good and quality is also top.

Comment

Where did you get the keyless go button? Is it functional?

Comment

Car has it originally also. This particular button is from RS7. Not exactly 1:1, but nothing serious. Minor modification for clips. Yes, fully functional:)

Comment

I managed to get used B9 RS5 engine cover. Its non carbon version, but i guess still quite rare.
                          Oil gap pipe is new and custom now. Enginecover connections are selfmade and relocated.
                          It was not easy fit, but worth of new look. Also enginebay cleaned and intake polished, RS letters removed.

Fall in all its glory.

Viimeksi muokannut masuurik; 21.10.2017, 22:03.

Comment

Comment

Beautiful car and nice photos. Did you take the photos yourself?
                              One of the best looking 5 series I've seen.

Comment

Thanks. Photos are 50:50 done by me and my friends:)

Comment

Loving it.

Comment

Some things got shine.
                                    Abs pump and cover
                                    Pipes
                                    Intake
                                    Throttlebody
                                    Small stuff
                                    Strutbar (selfmade, Crossbar-Al/connections self welded from AISI).
                                    Audi R8 enginegaps set
                                    Black washer tank cover

Here and there maybe some things can be done more.

Comment

Decided this time to do it right.
                                      Classical, but goodlooking OEM close style this year.
                                      New tyres, new rims, new tyre valves, new bolt covers. Repainted calipers.
                                      Rims 20x10,5 et 42 all around. Tyres 265/30 Continental sportcontact 3. Because of brakesetup, this was maximum et i can do with 10,5 wide rims. Convace is visually better than with previuos 10x20 et 35 setup.
                                      Could do even lower with suspension, but i cant get to my garage then anymore and i would like to do trips in europe without having too many low car issues.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Small trunk update. I really like it and with open lid, its nice touch. Audi 4131 sunset red/crimson red alcantara.
                                            Planned to do whole trunk, but it would be too much and not practical too.

Comment

Looks very nice

Comment

Usage of this car is quite small last years. More like building all the time and trying something new. Driving is not primary for me.

Planned to do nose facelift, but came up with something better. Perhaps facelift during winter then. I have considered to sell this car, but its somehow still intresting to me. As its ``ready`` also, its quite fun to drive it sundays.

Suspension will have mayor update during next 4 weeks.

Audi A5 B8 Airlift performance kit with Accuair VU4 managment:
                                                *B8 platform performance series front and rear airbag/coilover kit.
                                                *Nailon and reinforced airpipes
                                                *Accuair VU4 managment system
                                                *Accuair E-level unit with height sensors
                                                *Accuair B8 platform height sensors brackets
                                                *Accuair E-level touchpad managment
                                                *Accuair I-level system for phone connection
                                                *Airlift 4 Gallon 4 airtank
                                                * Dual dump silencer for quiet operating.
                                                *Zenith OB2 black dual compressor. perhaps i buy second pump later if all good and working.
                                                *A5 B8 pump and managment carrier plate.(Spare tyre replacement). By: Only Charged Dubs
                                                *Waterfilter, cables, connetions, relays, pressure sensors,...
                                                *Manuals for install

Everything is planned to fit under trunk plate, to spare tyre location. Airtank will be covered wit same alcantara, like trunklid.
                                                Touchpad will be placed next to sigarette lighter, under slidepanel above shifter.
                                                Everything should be hidden, except airtank.
                                                There wont be usual airride Tuck look. Im not fan of it. Im looking maximum very close touch with rim/tyre(lowest level maybe 2-3mm higher from rims/tyre). Car have to look always sporty, but with good clearance and fitment. I can lift it then for driving or for other reasons, where higher level is needed.

Comment

Airride installed. Only remote control needs proper install and location under slidepanel.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

From meeting

Comment

This thing is flawless! Great work and vision[emoji106]

Comment

Done for this season.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X